Sir Robert McAlpine
Join Sir Robert McAlpine's BIM Centre for Excellence as a Project BIM Manager/Coordinator. Manage BIM strategies, support project teams, and champion BIM best practices. 2-5 years' experience preferred. Apply now!
BIM Managers/Coordinators at Sir Robert McAlpine
Sir Robert McAlpine is looking for BIM Managers/Coordinators to join our BIM Centre for Excellence.
The Sir Robert McAlpine BIM Centre for Excellence supports project teams in the implementation of all aspects of BIM methodology and processes. Successful candidates will, depending on experience, be managing or contributing to this integrated support.
Resourceful and proactive, the successful applicants will champion the use of BIM on a project while balancing its application to ensure meaningful project and client benefits are achieved. Applicants must be flexible individuals, at ease working as part of a project delivery team and communicating BIM best practice at a company/industry level.
Successful candidates will be responsible for defining and assisting project BIM strategies and supporting their delivery. They will have:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- The ability to manage their own time under strategic direction on multiple concurrent projects
- Report and minute writing skills, with the ability to record while taking an active part in meetings
- Ideally 2-5 years’ practical project experience either on site or in a relevant design discipline
- Good basic knowledge of and an interest in BIM
Ideally they should also have:
- Recent experience in the use of 3D design or programming software or very good broad-based IT experience, including strong Excel skills.
It would be advantageous if candidates had experience of at least one or two of the following, however training and development will be given to candidates demonstrating potential:
- Model auditing
- Regular use and management of a CDE
- BIM standards
- 4D programme linking
- Clash detection skills
- Site and other modelling
- Visualisation skills
- Training skills
Please submit your CV and portfolio to apply for this interesting BIM Managers/Coodinators at Sir Robert McAlpine opportunity.