Niall McLaughlin Architects
Join Niall McLaughlin Architects as a Project Architect and showcase your exceptional design and project management skills.
Project Architect at Niall McLaughlin Architects
Niall McLaughlin Architects is seeking an experienced project architect to join our busy London office on high quality projects. Our practice designs high quality modern architecture. We put a strong emphasis on the inventive use of building materials, the qualities of light and the relationship between the building and its surroundings. We consider these issues to be more important than working in a particular style and hope that each project will be an original interpretation of the client, site, brief and budget.
Candidates will have a minimum of five years’ post Part-III experience with a proven record of project running. You will be highly motivated with good client liaison and team leading skills. Exceptional design skills at all design stages are essential. You will be able to demonstrate solid site experience.
Applications which do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
- running large projects and coordinating a design team
- lead and oversee a large internal team
- developing strong integrated designs from concept to detail
- managing planning and building regulations submissions
- preparing tender packages
- interpersonal and team building skills
- communication and presentation skills
- exceptional design and detailing experience
- excellent technical knowledge
- Revit experience
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.