Conran and Partners
Exciting opportunity at Conran and Partners for a Marketing Manager. Lead marketing, PR, and new business strategies for renowned architecture and design firm.
Marketing Manager at Conran and Partners
A rare opportunity has opened up at Conran and Partners – a role which hasn’t been publicly advertised for over a decade. We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to head up our marketing, new business and PR strategies across the business. Working from our London studio by Tower Bridge, you will also be responsible for promoting our Brighton and Hong Kong studio initiatives.
Conran and Partners is a team of masterplanners, architects, and interior designers with a world-class reputation and pedigree spanning over half a century. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, our RIBA chartered practice combines this valuable heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors. From designing Tokyo’s largest masterplan to creating the “world’s most beautiful restaurant” German Gymnasium in 2015 – it will be a dynamic and diverse role which requires an understanding of design at all scales and across all sectors.
Reporting to and working closely with our senior partner as well as our other partners and directors, you will be expected to integrate closely with our design teams and be responsible for managing our marketing assistant and external PR agency.
You will help define and implement our marketing strategy, digital and social media platforms, provide new business support and coordinate PR. This will include working closely with our client marketing teams, coordinating RFPs, PQQs and competitions, managing awards submissions, photography and marketing collateral, coordinating client events, industry event attendance and speaking opportunities, coordinating press releases and activities, to being at the heart of studio culture by supporting and suggesting social events and raising project awareness within the studio.
It is a particularly exciting time to join our growing team. We have several high-profile projects completing this autumn and next year, including Centre Point Tower and Park Hyatt Jakarta and in addition will be launching our Hong Kong Studio in the autumn.
Other skills and experience you will possess include:
- a minimum of three years’ experience in marketing within the architecture and interior design profession. We are open to receiving applicants currently in a marketing assistant role looking to take the next step in their career
- a bachelor’s degree in architecture, design, marketing, communications, or equivalent
- an understanding of marketing and communications principles
- meticulous organisational skills; ability to work independently with little supervision as well as being able handle demands, targets and highly pressured situations
- confident communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact professionally with senior team and clients
- enthusiastic, dependable, impeccable attention to detail and a desire to provide an unrivalled level of service to colleagues and stakeholders
- detailed knowledge and working proficiency of the Adobe Creative Suite as well as proven knowledge and working proficiency of Microsoft Office
- a strong proven graphic ability
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK. Apply for this Marketing Manager at Conran and Partners role below.