Fletcher Priest Architects
Fletcher Priest Architects is an award-winning architectural practice based in Central London. We are seeking top quality BIM coordinator with a proven track record of creating innovative design solutions
BIM Coordinator at Fletcher Priest
Fletcher Priest Architects is looking for a BIM coordinator to join its office in central London.
Start date: ASAP
Fletcher Priest Architects is an award-winning architectural practice based in Central London. We are seeking top quality BIM coordinator with a proven track record of creating innovative design solutions and being responsible for projects from inception to completion, for our lively studio. We need an applicant with excellent design ability and technical knowledge.
London-based commercial, retail and residential. The project is design and build and construction works have commenced on site.
We are seeking a project architect/BIM coordinator with a minimum of three years of post-qualification experience with a proven track record of managing team members and being responsible for large-scale projects from inception to completion, for our lively studio.
- must have site experience
- possess excellent design ability and technical knowledge. Particularly, we are looking for an autonomous job runner
- commercially aware, mature, responsible and reliable
- capable of liaising confidently with clients and consultants and developing those professional relationships
- wants to take on and drive projects forward with little day-to-day ‘hands-on’ guidance
- the ideal candidate will have a good free-hand drawing ability and an advanced knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- ability to detail and independently produce architectural packages for tender/construction
- good knowledge of UK building regulations
- experience of construction stages
Fletcher Priest Architects is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination.
Why choose a career with FPA?
We offer the opportunity to develop your career in a well-established, busy and expanding architectural firm, with the satisfaction of working on prestigious projects from concept through to completion. Fletcher Priest Architects is a great place to work, and benefits include a competitive salary, 22 days holiday plus three additional days at Christmas, other flexible benefits, plus subscription to ARB and membership of RIBA.
To apply for this brilliant BIM Coordinator role at Fletcher Priest Architects, please submit your CV and portfolio below.