We are a leading international design practice with studios in Australia, China, South East Asia, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. Our vision is to design the world's best places - places people love.
Join us as an Architect – Project Leader for…
Open culture | Global opportunities | Award-winning workplaces
Architect – Project Leader Summary
We’re looking for an Architect – Project Leader with strong experience in delivering projects to join our London studio.
This is your opportunity to become part of an integrated team of architects, interior designers, landscape architects and urban designers to work on significant, campus-shaping, higher education projects.
What do you need to be successful in this Architect – Project Leader role?
To be successful in the role, you will be a motivated and talented qualified architect with a minimum of five years’ experience post-qualification. You will also bring to the position an ability to drive strong design ideas and language from project inception to completion plus strong experience in construction, technical detailing skills, delivering drawing packages, leading teams and working autonomously.
Architect – Project Leader key skills and experience:
- A minimum of five years of experience post-qualification
- An ability to demonstrate your design process and quality design skills
- A demonstrated ability to lead a team through guiding and mentoring
- Willingness to propose new and creative ideas and explore the possibilities in evolving design concept with others
- Proactive, ‘can do’ attitude and high level of motivation
- Good technical skills, sensibilities and thorough knowledge of and compliance with procedures and standards
- Experience with making physical study models as part of design exploration
- Solid knowledge and application of Revit, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of rendering software (Vray, Cinema4D, Mental Ray, etc)
- Well-established communication and English language skills are a must
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
If you believe you are a great fit for this role then please apply below…